Lawyers in Greece
can offer a wide range of legal services
to both corporate and individual clients. Our set of services are designed for all categories of clients and we can also represent foreigners. From matters related to immigration
, marriage and divorce, to setting up a business, obtaining business permits, assisting in mergers and acquisitions or setting up joint ventures, our attorneys
are prepared to represent you.
If you are a foreigner and you want to relocate here or to set up a business, you can easily rely on our English speaking lawyers in Greece
. Please mind that we can also represent in you alternative dispute resolution (ADR) or in front of local courts. We invite you to read this article, in order to find out more details on the ways in which we can help you.
How can our law firm in Greece help foreign clients?
Our foreign clients can benefit from similar services that Greek clients can receive. However, as a foreigner or an expatriate living in Greece, you will most likely need legal services related to certain legal aspects. Our English speaking lawyers in Greece can assist you with the following:
- legal matters related to real estate – our lawyers can represent you in singing rental contracts or property purchase agreements, but also in litigation cases arising between you and tenants/landlords;
- legal advice and assistance in business matters – representing foreign clients in setting up a business in Greece, purchasing a company, closing a company and other matters associated with the commercial law;
- legal representation in front of the Greek courts for a wide range of cases (our international law firm in Greece can represent foreign companies and foreign individuals);
- legal representation in front of the Greek institutions, such as the Land Register, tax authorities and any other Greek ministries);
- succession and inheritance matters – our clients can benefit from advice on drawing wills, the steps for becoming the owner of an inheritance, especially when the inheritance is a real estate property and legal advice on aspects concerning the rights of other heirs.
In what areas of law can our English speaking lawyers in Greece represent you?
When you will address to our Greek law firm
, you can benefit from other types of services than the ones mentioned above. For businesses, our lawyers
have the necessary legal expertise in assisting in mergers and acquisitions, in commercial litigation, applications for trademarks and patents, the law concerning companies listed on the stock exchange, the purchase of commercial property
, corporate tax law and tax obligations and numerous others.
Individuals can address to our international law firm in Greece
for matters related to the family law and any other legal aspect that is regulated by the civil law, as well as on legal representation
on the civil rights of an individual, be it a Greek citizen
, resident or a foreigner.
Those who want to work in Greece
can receive legal advice on the provisions of the Labor Law and they can also be represented in litigations arising from employment matters. Clients, both corporate and individuals, can address to our law firm in Greece
for advice on debt collection procedures. We can represent clients in international debt collection enforcements.
What is the data on lawyers in Greece?
The legal profession in Greece is very well represented. Those who want to become lawyers must complete tertiary studies to be able to work in this industry and, later on, they can become members of the Athens Bar Association. In the list below, you can discover few highlights of this profession:
- in March 2015, the Athens Bar Association accounted for 21,439 members;
- however, at a national level, the number of lawyers in Greece reaches approximately 42,500 persons;
- the lawyers per capita in Greece stands at 254 (the population in Greece is of more than 10 million persons);
- the average salary of a lawyer is of EUR 4,740 per month;
- the lowest is approx. EUR 2,180, while the highest salary is approx. EUR 7,540 per month.
Our lawyers can represent you in various types of courts, depending on the level of their qualifications. For instance, a lawyer that can represent you in a specific type of court in a certain Greek region can provide his or her legal services at a national level as well, as there aren’t any local restrictions regarding this matter.
If you need more details on our legal services
, please address to our English speaking lawyers in Greece
. Our Greek lawyers
can help you settle various cases and can offer the most suitable legal approach to your particular situation. For any other information, please send your inquiry to our attorneys